Immigrant Visas: Returning Resident Visa

The U.S. Embassy in Malabo does not process immigrant visas, applications for permanent resident status, or green cards. In an emergency situation, the Consular Section may be able to assist a traveler who has lost his/her green card with obtaining a travel document for entry into the U.S.

For general information regarding immigrant visas, or obtaining a green card to live and work as a permanent resident in the United States, please refer to the Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.

For more information on applying for an immigrant visa from a residence in Equatorial Guinea, please review the U.S. Embassy Yaoundé website.

Case-specific inquiries may be directed to the Immigrant Visa Unit, Yaoundé, at (237) 220 1500 ext. 4576 or emailed to