The Embassy of the United States of America, located next to SONAGAS, will hold a public auction of its excess properties on October 28, 29 and 30. You are invited to attend and bid. Below is the information for the auction.
- Friday, October 28, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm. The auction site will be open for the registration of bidders and inspection of lots. It will not be possible to bid on Friday, October 28.
- Saturday, October 29, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. The auction site will be open for the registration of bidders and will accept bids on lots. The property will be organized by lots and will have minimum offer information. All bid cards must be turned in to the auction staff no later than 5:00pm.
- Saturday, October 29, at 6:00pm, winners will be notified on the spot (no phone calls will be made to notify the winners). Payments must be made in cash. If the winning bidder is unable to pay for the lot, the next highest bidder will be contacted. Note that a 15% tax will be applied on all items.
- The winners must remove their lots from the Embassy warehouse no later than 4:00 pm. on Monday, October 31. The lot will be open for removal on Saturday October 29, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm; Sunday October 30, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Monday, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- UNCLAIMED PROPERTY WILL NOT BE RETAINED AFTER 4:00 PM ON MONDAY. THE EMBASSY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROPERTY PURCHASED AND NOT PICKED UP BEFORE 4:00 PM ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 31.
- Items in this auction only include furniture, Office supplies and appliances.