To Make an Appointment

American Citizen Services (ACS) are available by appointment only. Walk-ins are no longer accepted. Appointments are available on Mondays.

To make an appointment for a passport or a Certificate of Report of Birth Abroad (use passport appointment for this), please visit the following link:

For additional information on what you need to apply for a passport and the associated fees, please click on 

Federal Benefits

The Consular Section helps to process individual benefits claims and to resolve problems, investigate claims on behalf of the agency concerned, and perform other tasks as requested by the agencies and the Treasury Department or needed by the beneficiaries.