Lost or Stolen Passports

Those wishing to replace lost, stolen, or damaged passports must make an appointment. You will need to present both photo identification and proof of U.S. citizenship. You will need to fill out form DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport, and DS-64 Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport. If you have reported the theft to the local police, please bring the police report (denuncia) when you come to apply for the replacement passport. You will also need one 2”x2” (5x5cm) color photograph, full face looking forward, (no plastic photos accepted), taken within the last 6 months with a light, plain background, size as shown below. Applicants may not wear sunglasses, hats, hair bands or anything on their heads.