- If more than one person is included in your passport, each person who needs a visa must submit a separate application.
- Please note that you must answer EVERY question on the application forms. If the answer to a question is “none,” please write “none”(Do not leave it blank).
- A completed application MUST include an uploaded photo. Incomplete/incorrect forms will be returned and will require you to schedule a new interview appointment.
Note: Effective June 17, 2023, the application fee for U.S. visitor visas and other non-petition based NIVs will increase from $160 to $185. Petition-based (H, L, O, P, Q, and R) visa fees will increase from $190 to $205. E visa application fees will increase from $205 to $315.
- Applicants who have already paid the application fee and have a valid (non-expired) receipt will not have to pay any additional application fees to make an appointment.
- Applicants who have already been interviewed and their case is under administrative processing will not have to pay any additional application fee.
- The Department of State published a Final Rule confirming this fee change on March 28, 203.
We are committed to efficient visa processing so international visitors can travel to the United States. Visa application fees are calculated based on the cost of providing the service. More information on visas can be found here or email us at MalaboConsular@state.gov with your questions.