The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea has a limited number of appointments now available for the following services:
U.S. Citizen Services:
- renew an expired U.S. passport or one which will expire in the next twelve months;
- report a U.S. passport that has been lost or stolen and apply for a new one;
- replace a limited validity passport issued as an emergency;
- apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
- notarize a DS-3053 Statement of Consent for Passport Issuance for a minor US citizen child.
Please visit https://gq.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/ for information on all of the services we are currently providing and how to schedule an appointment.
Non-immigrant Visa Services
Student Visas F M
For academic and vocational studies.
Exchange Visitor Visa J
For participation in an approved exchange program.
Please visit https://gq.usembassy.gov/visas/study-exchange/ for information on how to schedule an appointment.