Opportunities in the United States
The U.S. Embassy in Malabo offers educational and cultural exchange programs to promote mutual understanding and broaden dialogue between U.S. citizens and Equato-Guineans.
Study in the United States
- Have you graduated high school and looking for a university program to continue your studies? For a six-month exchange program? An undergraduate or graduate degree program? Consult with the U.S. Embassy’s Educational Advising Program.
- Are you a mid-career professional who wants to study or participate in an internship in the United States? The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program may be for you!
Short-term Special Programs
- Are you a young non-elite athlete? Perhaps the Sports Visitor Program is for you!
- Are you a mid-career professional hoping to meet U.S. counterparts? The International Visitor Leadership Program may be for you! The United States sends Equato-Guineans to the United States for a few weeks to meet with a variety of professionals related to a specific field.
- Are you a mid-level professional with leadership potential in government, the private sector, or civil society? Perhaps the American Council of Young Political Leaders program is for you!
- Are you a post-graduate, mid-career foreign scholar, faculty member, practitioner, or secondary educator? Perhaps the Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars is for you!
- Are you an emerging women leader between 25 to 43? Perhaps the Fortune/U.S. State Department Global Women’s Mentoring Partnership is for you!
- Are you a writer? Perhaps the International Writing Program Fall Residency 10-week program is for you!
Have you participated in one of the Embassy’s exchange programs? Sign up at https://alumni.state.gov.
Contact us at MalaboPD@state.gov for additional information.